NSF Agriculture, who do the certification for Red Tractor, are looking for new assessors in the North East.
The farm assessor Role:
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting Self Employed farm assessors to carry out inspections of livestock and crops producers.
Based at home, the position involves travel to farm in the local and surrounding areas (within 50 mile radius)
The successful assessor will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels.
Our ideal Animal Welfare Inspector will have the following skills:
- Experience in the agriculture industry, preferably within an assessor, technical or quality role
- Strong stockmanship skills and in-depth knowledge of health and welfare of stock (for livestock based roles)
- Technical knowledge of livestock/crop production systems
- HND or Degree in a relevant discipline or proven ability to learn to this level
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS Word and Excel applications
Assessors would need to undergo both on-line and field based learning along with a short period of shadow and witnessed assessments.
If interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org